Perfect when out on walks, impromptu stop offs for lunch (it’s great folded over a wet picnic bench.) At the beach… it even acts as a fantastic changing mat; the best waterproof blanket for every occasion!
To top it all, when flipped over, the Little Traveller is still large enough for the water repellent side to keep wet and muddy dog paws off of the car seats. Designed and made in Bude, Cornwall, with our core values and ethics very much in mind. Stylish, strong functionality and incredibly sustainable.
We also offer lifetime repairs* on this fantastic piece of equipment.
- Small outdoor blanket
- Heavy duty, poly cotton, waterproof outer
- Ultra soft touch padded inner with showerproof DWR
- Padded and double Lined
- Fantastic change mat functionality
- Perfect carry about for the bag, car and van
- Hang/keep strap for drying and holding in folded position
- Size (unfolded) – 0.95 meters x 0.45 meters
- Made in Bude, Cornwall by the Rooted Ocean team
- Washable at 30 degrees (best spot cleaned first)
- We also make a larger outdoor blanket here
Get hands on with our outdoor blanket and feel the quality for yourself… The Workshop, Belle Vue Lane, Bude, EX23 8BR – 50.8303,-4.5445
* Lifetime repairs free for the first 18 months from date of purchase. After the 18 month period? Book your waterproof picnic blanket in for repair at our in-house workshop!
The Little Traveller is perfect for use at the beach or wherever I need to sit down. It’s incredibly waterproof and folds up neatly so it fits inside my Cleave Backpack or just loose in the car. Really impressed with all the Rooted Ocean gear I have.
I walk my dog on Dartmoor. This little blanket is great to carry and use when I stop for the view, a break or a cuppa. I love it and it can seat two. Damp ground, walls, rocks are no longer an issue. I’ve used it on the beach and at events. Great product.
Claire Wood –
Great sized practical mat perfect for having with you incase an opportunity presents itself to sit & watch the world go by.
Perfect size for 1 to lie on or 2 to sit on & folds up small enough that it’s not an issue having it with you.
Practically perfect in every way.
B Taylor –
I got this as a birthday present a few months ago and have been really pleased with it. It’s small enough to fit happily in a normal day bag and even a small 10 litre backpack with room to spare. Perfect size for two. Quality is excellent – feels really nice and the liner is soft against your skin. I like that the strap keeps it tidy. Been used several times but no signs of wear and it’s easy to just brush/shake off any crud. I really enjoyed using it in the summer as, when wearing shorts/dresses, it can be uncomfortable to sit on spiky grass at events/days out – this was ideal! Definitely recommending to others.