Learn More about how our Lifetime Gear is made…
The Cleave Knapsack is our neatly styled two tone 16oz Canvas Day Bag. Dry waxed to allow for a superior water repellent finish. Doubled up with a 100% cotton, Base cloth liner. With the liner being equally as repellent as the exterior this neat little day bag will be sure to keep all gear dry on your commute or day out. We use the very best Organic Dry Waxed Cotton from British Millerain for our Knapsacks. Also making it completely machine washable at 30 degrees.
Built with the timeless style of the surf and street culture this day bag is the perfect handmade alternative to the norm. Built in Bude, North Cornwall we have made the Cleave as part of our Lifetime Gear range. It therefore comes with 18 months free repair* as standard.
Sized around 25L and with the following dimensions (64 cm at max open) 50cm High x 40 cm Wide and 15 cm Deep. We offer a more stripped back version of the Cleave, The Strand. It’s the little brother, with a little less size and features…check it out here.
- 100% Organic Dry Wax Cotton Canvas Exterior – From British Millerain
- 100% cotton lined
- Internal keys/wallet pocket
- Internal Laptop sleeve
- Internal hook and loop closed stash pocket
- Water repellent with dry finish wax
- Metal front buckle carrying our Heritage logo
- Metal strap fixings
- Ultra durable
- Super stylish
- Timeless feel and approach
Get hands on with our Cleave Knapsack and feel the quality for yourself… we love people visiting and dropping in at the unit, so simply give us a message to arrange a visit! You can find us here – 50.830563786293894, -4.543589290737553
* Lifetime repairs free for the first 18 months from date of purchase. After the 18 month period? Book your cleave backpack in for repair at our in-house workshop!